The Tenant Support & Wellbeing Service from Life & Progress. Designed primarily for Tenants (Residents) of Housing Associations, Councils and related organisations. Our Tenant Support & Wellbeing Service is a dedicated telephonic and online assistance programme. This unique & genuine support service provides your Tenants with fully confidential support, guidance, professional advice and in the moment counselling. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We created the TSWS to not only give around the clock support to your tenants, but also to offer a helping hand to those working within a customer facing role. Limiting your people from having to handle those difficult conversations of which could have an impact on their own mental health & wellbeing.
Around-the-Clock Support for Your Tenants, Telephone & Online – What is included?
- 24/7 Freephone number accessible for all Tenants (Residents)
- The TSWS online portal
- Access to practical information and professional guidance
- Financial information (including debt counselling) and other specialist information services
- ‘Support in the Moment’ telephone counselling and clinical signposting for issues around but not limited to debt, addiction, bereavement, illness, separation/divorce, child and eldercare, mental health resilience, wellbeing and everyday living
- Eye-catching promotional e-materials and content creating service awareness
- Media content including our Tenant Support Information Video
- Bespoke e-materials, we are able to fit in with your own campaigns and in-house materials
- Dedicated account management to ensure your get maximum value and a healthy ROI
- Quarterly M.I./Usage Reporting
- MyMindPal – access to the very latest mental-fitness App*
Example of issues covered:
- Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Improving Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Support-in-the-Moment Counselling
- MyMindPal, Mental Fitness App*
- Debt Advice & Budgeting
- Practical Information & Guidance
- Domestic Abuse
- Relationship Difficulties
- Childcare & Parenting Challenges
- Bereavement & Loss
- Sleeping Problems
- Alcohol & Drug Awareness
- Everyday Coping Methods
- Controlling Feelings of Anger
- Elderly & Disability Care
- Life Changing Events
For a modest annual investment, all of your tenants would be able to access the service 24 hours a day, 365 day’s of the year. There is no limit to the number of issues your tenants can gain support on, whether this be over the telephone or indeed via our Tenant Support & Wellbeing Service portal.
If you are interested in finding out more on our Tenant Support & Wellbeing Service & would like to discuss how this can benefit your organisation. We will offer you a free consultation along with a no obligation quotation to ensure you have the right solution tailored for your needs. Please contact the team direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.