The Tenant Support & Wellbeing Service from Life & Progress provides practical information, guidance, professional advice and (support-in-the-moment) telephone counselling to all tenants.
Example of issues covered:
- Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Improving Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Support-in-the-Moment Counselling
- MyMindPal, Mental Fitness App*
- Debt Advice & Budgeting
- Practical Information & Guidance
- Domestic Abuse
- Relationship Difficulties
- Childcare & Parenting Challenges
- Bereavement & Loss
- Sleeping Problems
- Alcohol & Drug Awareness
- Everyday Coping Methods
- Controlling Feelings of Anger
- Elderly & Disability Care
- Life Changing Events
For a modest annual investment, all of your tenants would be able to access the service 24 hours a day, 365 day’s of the year. There is no limit to the number of issues your tenants can gain support on, whether this be over the telephone or indeed via our Tenant Support & Wellbeing Service portal.
Around-the-Clock Support for Your Tenants, Telephone & Online – What is included?
- 24/7 Freephone number accessible for all Tenants (Residents)
- The TSWS online portal
- Access to practical information and professional guidance
- Financial information (including debt counselling) and other specialist information services
- ‘Support in the Moment’ telephone counselling and clinical signposting for issues around but not limited to debt, addiction, bereavement, illness, separation/divorce, child and eldercare, mental health resilience, wellbeing and everyday living
- Eye-catching promotional e-materials and content creating service awareness
- Media content including our Tenant Support Information Video
- Bespoke e-materials, we are able to fit in with your own campaigns and in-house materials
- Dedicated account management to ensure your get maximum value and a healthy ROI
- Quarterly M.I./Usage Reporting
- MyMindPal – access to the very latest mental-fitness App*
*MyMindPal is an optional service
Although the Tenant Support & Wellbeing Service (TSWS) is a high-quality service provision, we have considerable leverage with our respective service-partners meaning that the TSWS per capita premium rate is remarkably low. Indeed, we would be delighted to provide you with a full service quotation and additional information for your professional interest. Please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an approximation of your of the number of Tenant-Households (Homes) you currently have.