Life & Progress is widely recognised as a leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) Intermediary, whereby we provide SME clients with affordable access to high-quality EAP services from several of the UK’s mainstream EAP Providers.
Whilst the EAP provider works hard to ensure that those using the EAP service have a good customer experience and receive the appropriate support, Life & Progress will provide additional value by-way of account management, service promotional materials and administration.
Our promise to you
- Be professional: our team will be professional, friendly, courteous and respectful
- Be knowledgable: we are specialists in our field with a collective wealth of industry knowledge
- Work in partnership: to listen to you, to understand the culture of your organisation and meet your needs
- Provide timely and accurate information: we will provide accurate responses within a specified timeframe
- Explain the process: we will explain the policies, processes & procedures of our respective services
- Contact channels: you will have direct access to your appointed Account Manager and SMT
- Be consistent: we will be consistent in our service delivery and, in our customer communications
- Be accountable: your issue will be owned by a staff member and seen through from start to finish
- Going the extra mile: we will work hard to surpass your expectations and deliver a great all-round service
Life & Progress is a proactive provider of modern Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP) and related mental health support services. Our flagship service is the EAP of which is fully account managed to ensure that you get maximum value from what is a genuine and paramount employee benefit.
Other services include but not limited to Mental Health Responsive (MHR). Specialist mental health in the workplace training that is of real value to attendees’ and the organisations’ they work for. We firmly believe that the most successful organisations are those that look after their most valuable assets – their people.
Our smallest client has just 5 employees’ and our largest client has over 15,000 employees.
Our Head Office is located in Coventry, Warwickshire although we have established clients throughout the UK, plus many clients in the Capital. Furthermore, albeit we provide services to clients operating in all industries, we are particularly successful within both the charity and housing sectors where our pro-activity and consultancy approach seems to resonate.
To speak to a member of friendly team, please call 0808 164 3941