The ‘Why Stress?’ Workshop
This workshop provides practical advice and strategies to help positive outcomes in reducing personal stress levels. Organisations will benefit from this workshop as it raises awareness of compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and provides practical ways in which the workplace can raise awareness of both physical and emotional impacts.
Life And Progress offers this 6-week workshop in managing stress in a proactive way. Specifically designed to help candidates to take control of their stress levels, the course will explore the positive and negative impacts of stress in more detail. Candidates will also build a toolbox of stress management techniques and an awareness of their strengths and areas for development.
This is a 6-hour workshop and can be spread over a day or up to 6 weeks delivered in six 1-hour sessions.
Maximum of 25 delegates
There will be delegate inter-action throughout with homework and practice notes.
- Understand the basic principles of stress management.
- Recognise your stress triggers and how to manage them.
- Develop proactive responses to stressful situations.
- Use coping tips for managing stress both at home and work.
- Learn to manage stress through diet, sleep, and other lifestyle factors.